Friday, February 06, 2009

Dang this rib...

I got hurt last Thursday morning in class and what I believe is a strained muscle in my ribcage is not healing. I do technique in class, but roll only lightly if at all. I am careful not to do anything that causes it to hurt-- but I'm irked at the process and the patience it requires. It's sitting me out of the no-gi tournament this weekend, and I worry that I won't be fighting at the gi tournament in Houston the weekend of Feb 21. (With my crazy workload, it is probably a good thing for me to spend some extra time slaving away in the office... but still.)

Also-- I got a loveseat for my office! Mitch helped me pick it up at Ikea.. also we hit a vintage store and he found this perfect side table of iron and glass, and a fantastic crazy feather lamp... then I added 3 vintage fern prints I bought at an antique store in north Texas when we visited his college buddy and his wife...





Anyway, off to happy hour for cheap gourmet pizza. It has been an interesting week. Wish my rib luck... have a good weekend :)

No comments: