Friday, February 24, 2012

Spam and eggs.

Jiujiu had a funny post listing the goofy stuff spammers wrote in their "comments" so I actually looked in my spam filter... Here's some:

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area.  Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.  Studying this information So i am satisfied to show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.  I so much unquestionably will make sure to don’t omit this site and provides it a glance a relentless basis | regularly}. 
From “Industrial Grade 6AJZ0 Check Valve, 1-1/4 In, Solder, Bronze   

What i don’t understand is in reality how you’re no longer actually much more neatly-liked than you may be right now.  You are so intelligent.  You know thus significantly in terms of this topic, made me in my view consider it from numerous varied angles.  Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Women gaga!  Your personal stuffs outstanding.  At all times take care of it up!
From iLynx 800 Advanced Firewire Combo Hub.

Ugg Boots Sale St Clement of Cheap North Face Jackets Alexandria in the third century AD Preached humility for woman who showed their toes.  Byzantine footwear covered the feet and shoes Asics Onitsuka Tiger replaced the sandals.
From North Face Jackets

happiness.  Ugg Boots not only pain and discomfort the north face jackets can be brought on by the wrong babyliss pro hair dryer shoes but headaches, true religious jeans, backaches and leg cramps.  The major importance is not cheap Ugg Boots to be tempted by true religion jeans outlet the Onitsuka Tiger latest fashion, the may North Face Fleece Jackets look good
From discount louis vuitton

No comments: